Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co solicitors has grown to be one of the leading conveyancing solicitor firms in Derbyshire. Last year, together with our associated office, we worked on over over 500 property transactions. Whether you are buying your first home, or are an investor with a portfolio of properties you will need a specialist property lawyer to help you with the legal issues.
Technology plays an increasingly large part in the conveyancing process and we are committed to ensuring we use this to its full potential.
We understand that buying a home can be a very stressful experience but through our blend of experience, use of the latest technology and unrivalled client care, we will guide you through the entire process. We will keep you informed every step of the way and let you know when any important stages have been completed leaving you free plan the other parts of your house move.
Our Conveyancing Services
We will explain the process to you in plain English and give a friendly, competitive and professional service. In addition to dealing with the sale and purchase of residential property they can offer expert advice and assistance on:
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Buying for investment
- Buying and selling leasehold properties
- Non-contentious Landlord and Tenant advice
- Tenancy agreements.
- Transfers and gifts of land
We are also able to call upon the skills of our colleagues specialising in property litigation, financial services, planning, rural business, and tax planning to provide the complete property package.
5 reasons to choose Andrew Macbeth Cash & Co
- We will clearly set out all the costs at the outset. There will be no hidden charges for you to worry about.
- We will deal with your case as quickly and efficiently as possible. We always aim to meet your timescales.
- A dedicated lawyer will be appointed to deal with your case. They will always be on hand to give you the up to date position on your case.
- We will always use legal-free explanations and plain language so you can understand what is happening on your case.